Amotto Consultancy is proud to be working in conjunction with the New Zealand Recreation Association (NZRA), offering our clients a site-specific water-testing programme.
The programme has been designed to manage all swimming and spa pool needs, to minimise onsite maintenance time, ensure compliance requirements are met, and provide management the opportunity to have a remote oversight of operations across an individual facility or portfolio of sites.
The programme which can be accessed 24/7 on any device, any time, from anywhere with an internet connection, has specifically been designed for the following small commercial facilities:
- retirement villages
- accommodation providers (motels, hotels and holiday parks)
- school swimming pools, and
- health clubs.
Key features of the water testing programme include:
- All water testing results are entered directly into the programme (no more paper records!).
- Site-specific information means chemical dosing requirements can be easily checked against acceptable parameters.
- Restricted access available for different levels of management.
- Automated alerts to management on any overdue or outstanding issues.
- Can record all accidents and incidents.
- Full management oversight of water testing practices and results across a site or entire portfolio. Results can be filtered for viewing online by site or selected sites, specific pool, selected date range, water temperature or, a specific water test result.
- Complete facility maintenance checklists – daily, weekly and monthly.
- Instant access to electronic version of your facilities’ previous site inspection report.
- Can request maintenance work (with photos and a description) and monitor progress with updates through to completion.
- Can order chemicals and products directly.
We have worked collaboratively with the programme developers throughout the design process to achieve a ‘a one stop shop’ for all your aquatic needs.
Contact us to find out more information.