Amotto Consultancy surveys aquatic facilities to understand the current condition of the site and how the asset is performing in conjunction with the compliance requirements of NZS 5826:2010 and NZS 4441:2008.
Assessment reports can be used to understand the condition and:
- future viability of a facility
- guide/prioritise future upgrade works
- identify the current and future maintenance requirements (including indicative costs)
- provide a ‘snap shot’ of the facility prior to their being a change in operator (e.g. council or independent)
Reports for aquatic facilities are based around the following aspects:
- the condition of the pool, plant and equipment
- the ability of plant items to perform their task in a compliant manner with reference to the current New Zealand Standards NZS 4441:2008 (Swimming Pool Design) and NZS 5826:2010 (Pool Water Quality)
- health and safety
- operational procedures, and
- opportunities for the facility moving forward.
Although these reports can be prepared for any facility, predominantly our work has been completed for schools and council facilities. Click link through to School Pools.
These reports are based on a comprehensive visual assessment of the facility. The information and detail included within the report is relative to the size and operational model of the facility.
The objective of the report is to provide our client with an understanding of the current condition of the facility and how the asset is performing in relation to industry guidelines, and to identify works that could influence the future use of the facility.
Reports can be prepared for individual sites or across a portfolio of sites to collectively understand the needs of each facility.